Application Software Providers
Age Verification - Data Collection - CRM
VeriScan - access control, visitors management, fraud prevention and data capture application for desktop computers and servers running Windows OS.
Effective and easy to operate ID processing database software with ability to capture photo image via connected camera. Collect, update and maintain your visitors' records with easy interface. Export data in multiple formats, print badges, save log entries and set up custom alerts.
- Reads most cards, including Government issued Driver's Licenses and State IDs (from all States and Canadian provinces)
- Store and manage profile AND visit image
- Multiple entry alert message (ID velocity check) with custom time frame
- Collects/maintains customers' info such as name and mailing address
- Creates/exports log in multiple formats with exact time information
- Customer category Manager (VIP, Black list, etc)
- Design and Print Visitor badges
- Ability to password protect options/settings/reports/export
- Electronic Signature support(signature pad required)
- Print Visitor badges (using Dymo LabelWriter 450 printer)
- Upload ANY type of document (including video) for each Visitor profile
- Support for M280 to capture ID images
- The program is universal for almost any industry where tracking demographics and attendance is required.
Private clubs, casinos, gyms, special event organizers and others will appreciate quick set up and hassle free operation.
Any time you need to verify and/or authenticate identification, GuardScan™ may be the Security Solution. GuardScan™ can meet your security software needs, and provide daily, weekly and monthly activity reports with Images from the New E-seek M280.
GuardScan™ is the latest technology providing superior ID scanning, data collection or Age Verification for your business, from simple electronic verification to advanced levels of ID validation and reports. GuardScan™ features the E-seek ™ M280 the newest commercial quality ID Scanner hardware which decodes the magnetic stripe, 1-D and 2-D barcodes, and returns an image for verification. Engineered for fast law enforcement, government, military, industrial, commercial and retail use, GuardScan™ provides sophisticated ID Reading and Security systems for all levels.
GuardScan™ is compatible with leading sources of law enforcement and public safety hardware and software. It has been approved by the Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission (TABC) and may work effectively with your current system. It qualifies as a “transaction scan device” as defined under §109.61 of the TABC Alcohol Beverage Code.
- GuardScan reads USA and Canada Government issued Driver's Licenses and State IDs.
- Special request for reading, Credit Cards, Gun Permit Cards, or Other documents with our Custom programming available.
- Holds Customers name, address, and any notes you need to enter on their account.
- See LAST scan date, and HOW MANY VISITS instantly upon any scan.
- ZOOM in up to 400-XXX Times to see MICRO PRINT and other Security features on the ID!!
- Associate documents with each visitor scan.
- Capture visitor data and images in memory for you to manage. (Prevent Charge Backs!!)
- Our Pass back feature alerts you to ID’s being used by more than one person.
- Our Customer visitor management screen allows you to Print Visitor badges.
- Print Visitor badges on ANY printer
- Pre-register Visitors, and create “Authorized Visitor” lists for your lobby.
- Captures up to 3 images for any ONE Transaction! (ID, Credit card, Vip card or Other?)
- Our Customer management screen allows you to TAG or UN TAG VIP’s, or Banned customers.
- Password protected settings for protecting access to some data.
- Manually enter data from any card after taking the Image or Images, of any card or document. (passport)
- Made for Police Cars, to check ID’s on the road.
- SEND Images to your Law Enforcement Database for a response.
- Used for Private Clubs, Health clubs, Liquor Store, Public Safety, and any other Public Visitor application.
- Exports or can interact with data to other programs. (OR Public, or Gov, Databases as in Law enforcement cases)