Print This Page Email This Link
- Invoices are due and payable in accordance with the terms specified on the front of the invoices.
- Any order accepted with a pre-paid requirement will be held and not shipped, until entire payment has been received and cleared through E-Seek's bank.
- A $25 fee will be applied all returned checks.
- Accounts past due are automatically placed on C.O.D. cash and all shipments are held until the account is current. A charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or the maximum legal interest rate, whichever is higher, shall be charged on all sums not paid when due. If legal action is necessary to collect any sums due hereunder, buyer agrees to pay all costs of collection, including court costs and seller's attorney fees if so incurred.
- If tax exempt, buyer will provide E-Seek with an exemption certificate in form and substance satisfactory to the relevant taxing authorities.
- Orders accepted by E-Seek are not subject to change or cancellation by Purchaser except with E-Seek's verbal or written consent and upon payment of an appropriate charge to cover the cost or loss incurred by E-Seek. This charge, unless otherwise agreed in writing, shall not be less than fifteen percent (15%) of the price of the goods subject to change or cancellation.